SOCT Software Version 11.5
Optopol Technology has released the new 11.5 version of SOCT software.
The SOCT 11.5 software comes with a number of the latest functionalities and improvements:
- AI Cornea segmentation algorithms. The innovative AI technology provides precise and reliable algorithms for analyzing the epithelium and stroma layers.
- AI Lens segmentation algorithms. High-precision algorithms for challenging B-OCT cases.
- 3D Widefield analysis. Fast overview of the condition of the retinal and ganglion cells layers.
- Fundus image processing tools. Enable the clinician to extract hidden information even in the case of patients with cataracts.
- Full Range Both eyes report for Radial and Line scans
- Exporting presented exam results to .csv files
- Retina 21 Raster scanning program
- Extended features in Auto Backup functions
- ACCUtrack – new algorithm for hardware eye tracking (only for the REVO FC and the REVO FC 130)
- Maximum width of the Retina 3D scan extended to 15x15 mm
- Averaging algorithms (better results in Full Range scans)
- Decreased time of loading perimeter exams in S&F
- Added fast access to the Fundus photo preview from an OCT scan
- Reduced loading time in the Progression tab
- Added 12/4 NFL pie chart data presentation